Recovery Day Cream SPF 15 Broad Spectrum
An intensive day cream to help reduce deep wrinkles, improve skin plumpness and protect against the damaging effects of the sun.
Complete Rewind Recovery Day Cream SPF 15, hydrating blend of Arctic Sea buckthorn, anti-glycation technology, helps to improve skin’s firmness and elasticity and effective collagen-promoting peptides. SPF 15, Broad Spectrum protection, prevents the formation of age spots and sun wrinkles, and illuminating light reflecting pigments make skin look shimmering and smooth. Leaves skin velvety soft, helps to smooth lines and firm skin. Formulated without parabens. 50 ml e 1.7. FL.OZ.
Ideal for demanding skin that needs rejuvenation. Aging skin reacts to external stress factors more rapidly than young skin. The skin’s natural collagen production slows down by about 30% due to hormonal changes. The skin becomes thinner and loses its natural glow.
Powerful combination of Arctic nature and breakthrough technology
- Arctic Sea Buckthorn - rich in omega fatty acids which help smooth the appearance of deep wrinkles.
- Advanced Anti-Glycation technology is designed to protect your skin. Scientific studies show that harmful sugars can cause premature skin aging such as wrinkles and decreased skin elasticity.
- Peptide Compound maintains skin’s youthful elasticity and natural plumpness.
Use and tips
Apply to cleansed face and neck every morning.
Beauty tip: Apply Complete Rewind Double Action Wrinkle Eraser before Recovery Day Cream to boost its effectiveness.
Recovery Day Cream was tested in an independent laboratory. Women reported as follows:
- 95% found that the cream fights against the signs of aging*
- 95% found that the cream has a wrinkle smoothing/anti-aging impact*
- 91% found that their skin looks younger and rested*
- 96% found that their skin was smooth*
- 95% found that their skin was hydrated*
- 95% found that their skin was firm*
All of the testers liked the product. 95% of testers were willing to carry on using the product after testing.
*Self-assessment, 22 women, 4 weeks