Sensitive Touch SOS
First aid for dry, rough and irritated skin! Immediate relief whenever your skin needs it. The 5 min SOS cream helps to restore the skin’s well-being in five minutes.
Skin-soothing technology immediately moisturizes and conditions the skin, effectively relieving irritations and an unpleasant sensation of the skin. The skin’s tolerance towards external irritants will improve over time. An excellent cream for changeable weather conditions.
These days, more and more women and men feel that they suffer from tender and sensitive skin. Sensitive skin is often dry, but sensitivity may also be a problem for those with normal or oily skin. The skin type may also become sensitive with age. This cream is perfect for all women and men who suffer from extremely dry, stressed and overly sensitive skin. Ideal for everyone - not only for people with sensitive skin. Suitable for all ages and skin types. The product is free from ethyl alcohol, colorants, fragrance, parabens, mineral oils or silicone. Contains over 95% natural ingredients. 50 ml.
Use and tips
Add as a face cream, also for the body; for hands, elbows, heels.
• All products in the Lumene Sensitive Touch skin-care range have been developed in cooperation with the Finnish Allergy and Asthma Federation.
• All products in the range are dermatologically tested.
• The skin’s moisture content TREBLED (+221%) in 5 minutes*
*Instrumental, imagery and subjective evaluation of Intense Cream for extremely dry elbows (Institute of Skin and Product Evaluation, Italy, 2010). The cream was applied to the dry elbows of 10 people, and skin moisture content was measured with a corneometer after 5 minutes and 2 hours.
• Effect after 5 minutes – 90% noticed a significant improvement in their skin condition.**
• An immediate moisturising / dryness–removing effect – 98% agreed.**
• Unpleasant sensations of the skin were considerably reduced – 90% agreed.**
• An excellent cream to use in the winter – 90% agreed.**(***)
**40 women, self-assessment 01/2010
***tested in outdoor conditions of up to -25C.